As a young team with different expertise, we complement each other and break new ground with the implementation of interdisciplinary projects.
We select our gallery artists from a rich cultural background and work hand in hand with them.
An international network of exquisite contacts in the business world built up over decades.
By using different channels, we keep our finger on the pulse of what is happening on the international art market and regularly reinvent ourselves.
Since 2016, we have supported graduates of the academies with the Playground exhibition series and offer a prize for young talent throughout Germany. As initiators of the Art Weekend Nuremberg with a total of more than 20 participating galleries, public institutions and internationally renowned positions, we are proud players in the cultural landscape.
Playground Art Prize 2022Read more
The ART WEEKEND NÜRNBERG, which we initiated since 2016, brings together all the players in the local cultural landscape, from state and municipal institutions to galleries and art associations. Together, we contribute to linking the local cultural scene with international appeal - both from the public side with the Neues Museum, the City of Nuremberg and the State of Bavaria, and from the private side with the respective galleries.
Art Weekend NürnbergRead more
We are looking for reinforcement (m/f/d)
in our dynamic team for support in the daily business. Immediately in part-time on a 450 € basis.
- You are competent, communicative, present and let the spark fly.
- You have experience in dealing with social media, especially Instagram.
- You already have work experience and are proficient in common office programs (Word, Excel).
- You have already demonstrated organizational skills and can handle projects independently.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop & InDesign is an advantage.
If yes, please send your application to